BOT 10.0 - Compensation and Benefits :
The Board of Trustees delegates to the President the authority to determine compensation and benefits for Edmonds Community College employees.
With respect to employment, compensation and benefits to employees, consultants, and contract workers, the President will ensure fiscal integrity and sensitivity to public image.
Accordingly, the President will:
1. Not change his/her own compensation and benefits.
2. Refrain from promising or implying permanent or guaranteed employment.
3. Honor and uphold all collective bargaining agreements.
4. Honor negotiated contracts with vendors and/or consultants.
5. Recognize non-bargaining unit employees through an equitable compensation plan.
6. Foster continuous professional development.
7. Seek fair, consistent, and competitive compensation and benefits for all employees.
2014-Feb 18 Amended for Numbering Change to B 2.5
2002-Aug 01 Amended for Name Change
2001-May Approved B 2.6