CIS 241 - Web Development I
Website development using HTML5, approached from a source code perspective. Covers tags, forms, linked objects, CSS3, frames, tables, and introduction to the use of scripting. Students build multi-page websites using Git and GitHub.
Prerequisite CIS 100 or instructor permission.
Course-level Learning Objectives (CLOs)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform content design and technical analysis on web applications and websites.
- Use HTML5 to develop, debug, maintain, and document web applications and websites.
- Compare and contrast different browsers’ effects on HTML5 documents.
- Use the basic principles of web documents.
- Use HTML5 forms, iframes, and tables.
- Create HTML5 style through inline, embedded, and Cascading Style Sheets.
Add to Personal Catalog