Prerequisite CIS 241 with a minimum grade of 2.5 or instructor permission.
Course-level Learning Objectives (CLOs)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use object-oriented client-side scripting with well-formed web pages.
- Recognize client-side variables and data types and the operations that can be performed on them.
- Write client-side functions, event handlers, and control structures.
- Verify form data through scripting validation.
- Save state information through the use of hidden form fields, query-strings, and cookies.
- List the concepts of server-side programming and Node.js.
Add to Personal Catalog (opens a new window)