CIS 211 - Windows Server Pro Management and Administration
Managing and maintaining Windows Server. Topics include: Active Directory, Group Policies, File Services, DNS, Remote Access, Server Management, and Maintenance.
Prerequisite CIS 125 with a minimum grade of 2.5 or instructor permission.
Course-level Learning Objectives (CLOs)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Configure a complex network environment.
- Work with Virtual Machines and Virtual Machine templates.
- Configure Active Directory.
- Use Group Policies to deploy system changes.
- Configure VPNs.
- Manage and monitor servers.
[Add to Personal Catalog]