FRCH& 123 - French III
Continuation of FRCH& 122 (was FRNCH 102). Advanced conversation, composition, reading of graded texts and culture. Language practice on Blackboard (was FRNCH 103). Prerequisite: FRCH& 122 (was FRNCH 102) or instructor’s permission.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Comprehend content communicated orally to them in the target language. [COMMUNICATE]
- Communicate basic messages, thoughts, opinions and points of view with clarity in a more advanced target language. [COMMUNICATE]
- Read for comprehension and make use of analytical skills and critical thinking. [REASON]
- Demonstrate understanding of vocabulary, grammar structures by writing short essays in target language. [COMMUNICATE]
- Demonstrate general knowledge of the literature, traditions, institutions and geography of the target language and culture. [ACT]
- Compare and contrast to your own culture. [EXPLORE]
*Students enrolled in French 123 will complete the above objectives at a mastery level.
[Add to Personal Catalog]