Nov 23, 2020
Program Description The Business Management Marketing Certificate is designed for students who desire to specialize in the sales and marketing areas of business. The certificate requires students to work with a Business Management advisor to select those courses which will help them achieve their educational and career goals. Courses from this certificate may apply to the Business Management - Associate of Technical Arts Degree . Many courses are available online. This certificate requires successful completion of a minimum of 30 credits as outlined.
|Advising Note This program requirement sheet is not a substitute for meeting with an academic advisor. Meeting the requirements to graduate with an Edmonds CC certificate or degree is ultimately the responsibility of the student.
Program Requirements (30 credits)
- Create an environment conducive to positive group interaction.
- Apply sales concepts and current issues to enhance customer relationships.
- Apply multiple perspectives when examining cultural differences and interacting in multicultural settings.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the marketing terms, concepts, and processes.
- Write in clear, effective ways, adapted to audience, context, and purpose.
The program code for this certificate is 245D. For financial aid, advising, and other reasons, students should work with their advisor to ensure that this code is properly recorded on their academic record.
- PMI, PMP, and CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The advisors for this program are:
Claudia Levi | firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.640.1388
Ann Paulson | email@example.com | 425.640.1613
Marie Tran | firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.640.1637
Business Management | edcc.edu/mgmt
Certificate General Information
Credit/Grade Requirements A minimum of 30 credits or one-third of the required college-level (100-level or above) credits, whichever is less, must be earned at Edmonds College. Students are required to maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in all college-level courses.
Program of Study Outcomes Student achievement is assessed in the general and program specific outcomes via the courses and course objectives that align with those outcomes. More information about program outcomes and course objectives can be found on the Using Program Requirement Sheets page.
Students Are Advised To:
- Plan their schedule several quarters in advance in order to accommodate courses that are offered only once or twice a year;
- Review the college catalog for required course prerequisites and include these in schedule planning; and
- Communicate with an academic advisor and/or a faculty advisor.
Graduation Application A completed Graduation Application form must be submitted online by the 10th day of the quarter in which the student expects to graduate. Note: Applications for summer quarter are due by the 8th day of the quarter.
Common Course Numbering Please refer to www.edcc.edu/ccn for more information.
EPC - 245D
TC - 30
CIP - 521401
Last revised - 2020/03/03